How You Can Help!
Make a Financial Contribution
Click here to make a secure online donation
with your credit card to Domestic Violence Solutions!
Contribute Specific Items
- New women's and children's underwear
- New or gently used toys for children
- Art supplies for children including crayons, paper, markers, glue, paint, etc.
- New household items such as kitchen towels, pot holders, pots and pans, etc.
- Cleaning supplies
- Children's books and videos
- New blankets or quilts
- Gift certificates for Payless, Wal-Mart and Blockbuster
- We are occasionally in need of basic food items, please call the shelter ahead of time to see what we can use
- Fulfill a wish on the wish list.
Adopt a Room
A roof over our heads keeps us dry and safe, but the space we occupy does so much more for our sense of well-being and security.
Please help DVS by adopting an apartment or room. Consider adopting a kitchen for $1,000-$2,000, a bedroom for $3,000 or entire
apartment for $5,000. Or help by finding your inner decorator and
and transform one plain apartment into a beautiful home.
Other ways you can help