Santa Barbara class is FULL.
|Santa Barbara – May 2016
|May 5, 6,10,12 & 13 8am - 5pm each day
|Community Partners Center, Union Bank
11 E Carrillo St.
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Registration for the Santa Barbara class is closed. The class is full!
Who should attend
- Individuals interested in the community
- Medical personnel
- Professionals in social services agencies
- Law enforcement personnel
Why you should attend
- Educate local teens about healthy relationships & early warning signs of abuse.
- Directly impact the lives of domestic violence victims as a client advocate.
- Support agency efforts to raise community awareness with public events & campaigns.
$225 per person
Certificate of completion will be provided for those who finish the 40 hours.
A limited number of makeup training hours will be available in the coming year.
For more information, please contact:
Outreach and Program Development Coordinator
P.O. Box 314
Santa Maria, CA 93456