Santa Maria class - schedule and location
|Santa Maria – August 2016
|August 18, 19, 23, 25 & 26
8am - 5pm each day
705 S. McClelland St.
Santa Maria, CA 93454 (map)
|Download the registration form.
Who should attend
- Individuals interested in the community
- Medical personnel
- Professionals in social services agencies
- Law enforcement personnel
Why you should attend
- Educate local teens about healthy relationships & early warning signs of abuse.
- Directly impact the lives of domestic violence victims as a client advocate.
- Support agency efforts to raise community awareness with public events & campaigns.
$225 per person
Certificate of completion will be provided for those who finish the 40 hours.
A limited number of makeup training hours will be available in the coming year.
For more information, please contact:
Outreach and Program Development Coordinator
P.O. Box 314
Santa Maria, CA 93456