Class in Santa Maria
When: August 13, 14, 20, 21 and 28; 8am - 5pm each day
Where: The Cornerstone Community Room
705 South McClelland Street, Santa Maria, CA, 93454
the registration form.
Who should attend
- Individuals interested in the community
- Medical personnel
- Professionals in social services agencies
- Law enforcement personnel
Why you should attend
- Educate local teens about healthy relationships & early warning signs of abuse.
- Directly impact the lives of domestic violence victims as a client advocate.
- Support agency efforts to raise community awareness with public events & campaigns.
$199 per person (includes manual)
Certificate of completion will be provided for those who finish the 40 hours.
A limited number of makeup training hours will be available in the coming year.
Registration is easy
and send it by FAX or email to Eloisa Patterson.
For more information, please contact:
Outreach and Program Development Coordinator
P.O. Box 314
Santa Maria, CA 93456