All people take personal responsibility for promoting zero tolerance of domestic violence.
To work to end the intergenerational cycle of domestic violence by providing prevention and intervention services and by challenging society’s attitudes, beliefs and behaviors to effect social change.
Great causes are successful because of impassioned people who share beliefs and values. As a united team, the DVS Staff, Board members, Volunteers and Advocates are a force to be reckoned with in our battle against abuse.
Please visit our Staff page for additional details, including contact information.
- Charles Anderson, Executive Director
- Laurie Barene, Development Director
- Richard Hibbs, Controller
- Sandy Delos, Director of Grants and Evaulation
- Eloisa Patterson, Outreach and Program Development Coordinator
Board of Directors
- Maura Mitchell, President
- Virginia Wigle, Vice President
- Ruben Lopez, Treasurer
- Jackie Hall, Secretary
- Julie Capritto, Emeritus President
- Lynn Brown
- Cynthia Garner
- Kiersten Hess
- Mark Juretic
- Jennifer Karapetian
- Sofie Langhorne
- Jennifer Lofthus
- Stan Lowenberg
- Sarah Moray
- Joel Ohlgren
- Michelle Piotrowski
- Tracy Sanginiti
- Audited Financials for the year ending June 30,
2015/16, 2014/2015, 2013/2014
- IRS Forms 990 for fiscal years:
2015/2016, 2014/2015, 2013/2014