All people take personal responsibility for promoting zero tolerance of domestic violence.
To work to end the intergenerational cycle of domestic violence by providing prevention and intervention services and by challenging society’s attitudes, beliefs and behaviors to effect social change.
Great causes are successful because of impassioned people who share beliefs and values. As a united team, the DVS Staff, Board members, Volunteers and Advocates are a force to be reckoned with in our battle against abuse.
Please visit our Staff page for additional details, including contact information.
- Charles Anderson, Executive Director
- Laurie Barene, Development Director
- Richard Hibbs, Controller
- Sandy Delos, Director of Grants and Evaulation
- Eloisa Patterson, Outreach and Program Development Coordinator
Board of Directors
- Julie Capritto, President
- Maura Mitchell, Vice President
- Ruben Lopez, Treasurer
- Sofie Langhorne, Secretary
- Jackie Binger Hall
- Lynn Brown
- Cynthia Garner
- Kiersten Hess
- Jennifer (Jenn) Karapetian
- Jennifer (Jenny) Loftus
- Stan Lowenberg
- Joel Ohlgren
- Amber Ortiz
- J’Aimèe Oxton
- Jane Parker
- Dawn Sproul
- Virginia Wigle
- Audited Financials for the year ending June 30,
2015/16, 2014/2015, 2013/2014
- IRS Forms 990 for fiscal years:
2015/2016, 2014/2015, 2013/2014