All people take personal responsibility for promoting zero tolerance of domestic violence.
To work to end the intergenerational cycle of domestic violence by providing prevention and intervention services and by challenging society’s attitudes, beliefs and behaviors to effect social change.
Great causes are successful because of impassioned people who share beliefs and values. As a united team, the DVS Staff, Board members, Volunteers and Advocates are a force to be reckoned with in our battle against abuse.
Please visit our Staff page for additional details, including contact information.
- Jan Campbell, Executive Director
- Richard Hibbs, Controller
- Sandy Delos, Director of Grants and Evaluation
- Carolina Najera-Magana, Clinical Director
- Wendy Naruse, Director of Programs and Client Services
Board of Directors
- Maura Mitchell, President
- Virginia Wigle, Vice President
- Ruben Lopez, Treasurer
- Jackie Hall, Secretary
- Julie Capritto, Emeritus President
- Lynn Brown
- Kristina Eriksen
- Kiersten Hess
- Mark Juretic
- Sofie Langhorne
- Jennifer Lofthus
- Stan Lowenberg
- Sarah Moray
- Joel Ohlgren
- Michelle Piotrowski
- Brandi Redman
- Tracy Sanginiti
- Christina Songer
- Audited Financials for the year ending June 30,
2016/17, 2015/16, 2014/2015, 2013/2014
- IRS Forms 990 for fiscal years:
2015/2016, 2014/2015, 2013/2014