Four (4) Classes in 2017 offered in North and South County!
|Santa Maria||Santa Barbara|
|(1) March 2, 3, 7, 9, and 10, 2017
(3) August 16, 17, 18, 23, and 24, 2017
|(2) May 2, 3, 4, 5, and 8, 2017
(4) December 7, 8, 12, 14 and 15, 2017
705 S. McClelland St.
Santa Maria, CA 93454 (map)
|Community Partners Center, Union Bank
15 East Carillo St.
Santa Barbara, Ca 93101 (map)
|Download the registration form (SM)||Download the registration form (SB)|
Who Should Attend
- Individuals interested in the community
- Medical personnel
- Law enforcement personnel
- Professionals in social services agencies
Why You Should Attend
- Educate local teens about healthy relationships and early warning signs of abuse.
- Directly impact the lives of domestic violence victims as a client advocate.
- Support agency efforts to raise community awareness with public events and campaigns.
Cost & Registration
- $225 per person
- Certificate of completion will be provided for those who finish the 40 hours. A limited number of makeup training hours will be available in the coming year.
- Complete the registration form and send it by FAX to (805) 925-2160 or send email to Eloisa Patterson.
To learn more, please contact
Outreach & Program Development Coordinator
P.O. Box 314
Santa Maria, CA 93456
cell: (661) 477-7145
fax: (805) 925-2160