Thanks to the variety of planned gifts available, you don’t have to be particularly wealthy, nor do you have to part with anything now. Make the world a better place for victims battered by domestic violence.
“We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.” –Winston Churchill
Types of Planned Gifts
Planned gifts can take many forms, from bequests to gifts of property to charitable trusts. Click on the links for descriptions of some of the more frequent types of planned gifts.
- Wills and Bequests
- Gifts of Property
- Charitable Trusts
- Life Estate Agreements
- Bargain Sales
- Charitable Gift Annuities
The Benefits of Planned Giving
Planned gifts offer important benefits to you, the donor. They can:
- Preserve your capital, thereby increasing the income generated by your assets and the inheritance passed on to heirs.
- Reduce or eliminate capital gains and estate taxes.
- Result in an immediate charitable tax reduction.
Planned gifts are more important than ever to Domestic Violence Solutions. Planned gifts:
- Result in a substantial source of future income that is often more than an individual can give during his or her lifetime.
- Secure our economic future, independent of government funding priorities or economic fluctuations.
- Enable us to plan to meet future needs, knowing a secure source of funds is available to us.
Want to make a planned gift or need more info? Please Contact:
Phone: (805) 963-4458 x101
FAX: (805) 963-1169
P.O. Box 1536
Santa Barbara, CA 93102